For more information on the Trustees we have here at Citizens Advice Cheshire West please click here.
Citizens Advice Cheshire West is a charity created to serve the local community, providing advice and information on a wide range of subjects and we deal with over 10,000 clients each year. Our Governing Body is a Board consisting of Trustees who provide strategic vision, independent judgement and a willingness to give time and commitment to being a trustee.
Trustees play an essential role in ensuring that the charity runs smoothly and make sure that:
- The advice services we offer are high quality
- Our clients’ experiences are used to campaign for changes in policies or services locally and nationally
- Resources are secured to meet current and new demands and that all funds are used responsibly, and
- Recruitment and selection processes for staff and volunteers are fair and we are representative of the local community
- Training and support are available for staff and volunteers
- Local partner organisations and funders are aware of the charity and its services
For more details about Citizens Advice Trustees, visit our national site.
For more information on the Trustees here at Citizens Advice Cheshire West please click here.