Citizens Advice Cheshire West is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
The following documents apply to all vacant positions
Please submit application forms to Nicki Berg at firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date stated.
Please click on the link below to see how we process the personal data you provide during our application process:
Money Advice Caseworker (temporary contract)
- Full time 37 hours per week
- Temporary contract for 6 months (long term absence cover)
- Based in Ellesmere Port (will require travel across district)
- Salary: Scale 6 (£23,866 pa)The ideal candidate
You will have excellent communication skills with an ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision. It is essential that you have a minimum of 6 months experience of money advice casework and an understanding of new approaches to money advice. This is a forward thinking, energetic role with lots of face to face interactions that would suit someone with enthusiasm and passion for supporting people to get the right advice for them.
As an employer we offer:
- Flexible working (subject to approval and business needs),
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Enhanced sick pay (subject to successful completion of a probation period)
We provide support, coaching and mentoring, and encourage staff to have autonomy in their work.
Click here for information about the role Money Advice Caseworker
Click here for details of the job description Job Description