Citizens Advice Cheshire West is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
As an employer we offer:
- Flexible working policy
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Enhanced sick pay
The following documents apply to all vacant positions
Please submit application forms to Nicki Berg at firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date stated.
- Full time, 37 hours per week
- Based in Northwich (will require regular travel across district)
- Salary £23,866 pa + excellent benefits
Click here for more details: Training officer job advert
Click here for a job description: Training Officer job description
Application deadline is noon on the 4th October 2018.
Universal Credit Adviser
- 18.5 hours per week
- Based in Ellesmere Port (covering the Ellesmere Port & Chester area)
- Salary £21,074 pa (pro rata) + excellent benefits
Click here for more details: Universal Credit Adviser
Click here for a job description: Universal Credit Adviser job description
Application deadline is 5pm on Friday 5th October 2018.